I am returning to Indonesia after 8 years to teach English at a summer camp at a university in Yogyakarta in central Java. Please follow my blog to read updates about my travels and follow me as I reacquaint myself with Indonesia again.
Sunday, July 19, 2015
1st Stop, Hong Kong
On Sunday I took a trip to the outlying island, Lamma Island. I took the "slow" ferry (only about 30 minutes) to Sok Kwu Wan and then walked/hiked to a different ferry pick-up pier at Mo Tat Wan. It was very tropical and I saw several different kinds of butterfly. It was a humid and hot! I'm sure this will be great preparation for weather in Indonesia.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




Nice excursion! Did you see any birds?
ReplyDeleteSounds lovely to be so near water. Yep, I'm still in the desert, so it's great to hear about the beach. 😊 You look refreshed in your selfie!
ReplyDelete